4/22/15


The last year of my 20's... it's quickly approaching. I'm turning 29 next weekend! And I don't give two fucks about it, I'm gonna make me a birthday wish-list! What do I want for my bee day? I love cool watches, especially the Nikon Time Teller P in neon orange. I've been dying for a pair of Nike Rosherun sneakers, some potted succulents and cacti and a brown faux-leather backpack that I can use for my DJ gigs! And speaking of DJ gigs, I need me a brand new laptop case – this particular one is so fucking awesome and made by the wonderful Woouf Ray. The parrot represents a new tattoo, because I always want more tattoos or money for more tattoos. I'm also in the market to give my patio a little revamp for the summer, and this amazing Farmhouse Chair made by Horne is just adorable! And lastly, I love Zara – seriously, anything from Zara. These pointy-toe leather flats are delicious! That concludes by birthday bitch wish-list!
© SHIRK MAGAZINE 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.