4/24/15

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN...


1. FRESH FLOWERS
Nothing cheers a girl up more. I filled my house with white tulips, but can only keep them in high places because my fucking cats love to munch on them. My cats run my fucking life.

2. MY NEW TATTOO!
My main man Tim Posinger at my favourite tattoo shop in Toronto, Pearl Harbor Gift Shop, never fails to amaze me. This old-school Toronto sky-line flash spoke to me from the shop walls as soon as I walked in a few months back, and I can't wait for the warm weather to show this baby off! Highly reccommended, check him and and the shop out!


3. MY GRANDPARENT'S TREE IN WITHROW PARK, TORONTO
My beloved grandparents Bill and Betty are both since passed, but were given this tree and had their ashes placed there in Withrow Park, Toronto – in the Danforth neighbourhood that they loved so much. Jesse and I went there the other day and had a beautiful visit. I will be back soon, Grandma and Grampa!


4. PACKING FOR JESSE
sPlease don't tell him this, but I strangely enjoy packing for Jesse. It's a borderline OCD freak like me's preferred task - organizing and preparing! I definitely get it from my mom, because she is the ultimate prepared packer. Always with new socks and undies, soaps and pills and pastes. And not to forget, children's de-tangle spray for Jesse's lucious curly locks that become a giant dread in no time from sleeping on bus cots. But it's simply not all so self-satisfying – I want to make sure my hubby is extra comfortable while on the road and away from home. Only 31 more days, baby!


5. MY BEATLES WALLET
My sweet-as-hell close friend Jules, lead singer of amazing Toronto rock band The Cola Heads, just returned from a trip to Mexico. While there, he bought me this amazing hand-made Beatles Help! wallet. I almost teared up when he gave it to me. I'm spoiled!





© SHIRK MAGAZINE 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.