2/6/14

ANNE HATHAWAY: WHY?

Jesus Christ, Anne Hathaway. 

I mean, for a bit there (as in over 10 years ago) you were cute! Nerdy! Quirky!

Then you hosted the Oscars, which made me feel like I was watching a Grade 10 History presentation.

Then you became all "serious actress" trying to land that role in Les Mis (which you did), and hey - you did a great job. You made your hair like that for a reason. But... it's in the past, girl. Time to move on. You weren't always like this - what happened to you? Seriously, you are not an actual character in the musical Les Miserables. You are Anne Hathaway, Hollywood Star. Am I right? Do you think that hat is actually chic? Time to put some of that Oscar cash towards some new digs, 'cause... damn. All I know is that I hope you're eating solid food again.

Shirk Magazine officially declares Anne Hathaway as the Worst Dresses Celebrity.


Oh, and you're the worst Cat Woman I've ever seen. I'd take HALLE BERRY over you.

i don't even...
ewewewewew



© SHIRK MAGAZINE 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.