5/27/12

hey fellow shirksters! today was a nice lazy sunday; just what i needed. after already hours of my married with children marathon, i ventured outside where i ran into my awesome landlord jeff. he showed me this small drawer unit that he found in his garage; if i wanted it i could have it! luckily it's nice and small, just like my apartment, and i've been dying for a little extra storage space. so with my collection of "collectors" beatles magazines that have been just sitting around, i used them to my delicious advantage. all you need are some scissors and rubber cement and you can go to town, baby!
i've got a lot of beatles magazines!
just gettin' started!
rubber cement is one the greatest inventions, ain't it?
tah-dah!
hope to see you at the piston and on the dance floor this upcoming saturday when beatlemania! returns once again! bangs & blush know how to throw one hell of a dance party, so grab your guys/girls and put on your dancin' shoes!


© SHIRK MAGAZINE 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.