4/6/10

CRAIGSLIST POETRY

as i've written about many times before, i love reading the toronto missed connections column on craigslist. read it here if you have no idea what i'm talking about. most of them are quite entertaining, and it's a must read when you're devastatingly bored or procrastinating. but i don't know; i came across this post and i just loved it and wanted to share it with you, my little shirksters. i hope this guy or girl gets his or her guy or girl.

poetics not in sight

I get dressed 
I think of you 
I ride my bike 
I think of you 
I go to work 
I think of you 
I walk home 
I think of you 
I meet a friend 
I think of you 
I watch a film 
I think of you 
I listen to songs 
I think of you 
I dance 
I think of you 
I fuck 
I think of you 
I read 
I think of you 
I write 
I think of you 
I live 
I think of you 
I'll probably be thinking of you when I die. 
But I'm not dead yet.



© SHIRK MAGAZINE 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.